Radio remote control EL 620
Radio remote control for work with concrete pumps from SERMAC, COIME, CIFA, PUTZMEISTER, Schwing Stetter.
Replaces known controls min. SCANRECO RC400, Autec, HBC Radiomatic, Hetronic. High-quality components, long work on a single charge, large display, ease of use make working with our radio controls ensure safety, satisfaction and comfort of use.
The ELCRO EL-620 radio remote control is designed for concrete pumps, concrete mixers, HDS cranes.
It was made in a modern microprocessor technology. Long working time on a single battery charge (about 160 hours of continuous operation). A large display with two-way communication significantly facilitates work, including programming changes in the speed of overhangs, rotation of the concrete mixer, etc. The menu provides full access to radio diagnostics.
Our controls can be freely adapted to work with concrete pumps from companies such as: CIFA, PUTZMEISTER, SERMAC, COIME. Replaces known controls min. SCANRECO RC400, Autec, HBC Radiomatic, Hetronic.
The appearance and individual functions of the transmitter may vary depending on the version, purpose, design changes or individual requirements of the recipient. The set includes: remote control, receiver, antenna, charger, 2x Li-on battery, user manual, warranty.
Technical data of the transmitter:
- Two-axis joysticks for individual movements
- Hare / snail function - speed limiter switch
- RPM + / gas plus
- RPM- / gas minus
- Pumping / pumping out concrete
- Concrete pumping capacity adjustment
- Concrete mixer speed control
- Safety STOP button
- Two additional functions
Receiver technical data:
- power supply: 24V DC
- sensitivity: 1uV
- contact load: max 2A / 24V DC
- maximum load of the receiver: 5A / 24V DC
- operating voltage of relays: 110V DC
- communication antenna, receiver housing, power / signal connector (24 pins)
- Manufacturer of radio control
- Machine manufacturer
- Concrete mixers