Follow the instructions:
- prepare the product for return
- prepare a purchase invoice
- print and fill in the return form
- place in the packaging intended for shipping: the correctly completed form and the goods, the packaging / carton clearly labeled: "Product return"
- carefully seal the packaging and address the parcel to: P.P.H.U. ELCRO Jan Żuchowicz Łącko 1003, 33-390 Łącko
- hand over the parcel to the courier company
When exercising the right to withdraw from a distance contract, assess the condition of the product and its packaging. Make sure that the product has the original packaging and has no signs of use. More information about returns can be found on the Store Regulations The shipping costs of the returned goods are covered by the buyer, we do not collect cash on delivery.