REGULATIONS OF THE ONLINE STORE "ELCRO - Radio controls"
Seller: Service Commercial Enterprise ELCRO Jan Żuchowicz, Łącko 762. Based in Łącko, address: Łącko 1003, 33-390 Łącko, NIP 7341039165, REGON 490145109
1. These Regulations define the rules for using the Online Store available at www.sklep.elcro.pl
2. All provisions contained in the Regulations apply to all contracts concluded between customers and P.P.H.U. ELCRO. They may be changed only on the basis of individual written arrangements signed by authorized employees of the Client and P.P.H.U. ELCRO.
3. A party to contracts concluded with P.P.H.U. ELCRO may only be an adult natural person or a legal person as well as an organizational unit without legal personality, to which separate provisions grant legal capacity, hereinafter referred to as the Customer.
The online store operating at www.sklep.elcro.pl operates in the territory of the Republic of Poland. Orders are shipped also outside the territory of the Republic of Poland.
1. P.P.H.U. ELCRO accepts orders placed by phone, e-mail, in person at the company's headquarters and via the online sales system www.sklep.elcro.pl
2. P.P.H.U. ELCRO shall not be liable for the consequences of incorrect or illegible order placement by the customer, in particular for irregularities causing a delay in the execution of the order and failure to deliver the ordered goods.
3. Goods can only be ordered in quantities appropriate to the multiple specified with the product.
4. In the event that the customer has made a prepayment and the execution of the order is impossible, P.P.H.U. ELCRO issues a corrective document for the unrealized order value.
Methods of paying the price in the wounds of the placed Order
1. The Customer may choose the following payment methods for the Goods Ordered in the Online Store:
payment by bank transfer - payment by bank transfer to the Seller's bank account, made before the delivery of the Goods to the Customer;
on-line payment - payment made through professional electronic payment service providers - (tpay);
payment in cash - payment upon personal collection of the Goods at the Seller's premises, the Goods are then collected on the basis of a paid invoice or receipt directly from the Seller's warehouse;
2. The price published by P.P.H.U. is valid for the sale. ELCRO on the website www.sklep.elcro.pl at the time of placing the order, unless the price has been agreed in writing with an authorized employee of P.P.H.U. ELCRO.
3. In the case of a prepayment made for the purchase of a given product, the applicable price is the price from the pro forma invoice. The price indicated on the pro forma invoice is valid only until the last day of the payment date indicated on this invoice.
4. Prices on the website www.sklep.elcro.pl are presented in PLN.
5. Overpayments and refunds resulting from the withdrawal from the Agreement will be returned by the Seller to the bank account indicated by the Customer.
Delivery of Goods
1. Shipping costs are borne by the customer, unless otherwise agreed on the basis of a separate agreement between the customer and P.P.H.U. ELCRO.
2. The amount of shipping costs depends on the weight of the package, its dimensions and the country of destination as well as the selected carrier / forwarder.
3. Transport costs are added to the order and invoiced
4. If the weight of the package is not within the lump sum for a given country (or there is no such lump sum), the costs of transport are determined by the Sales Department of P.P.H.U. ELCRO.
5. The delivery dates are approximate.
6. P.P.H.U. ELCRO decides on the choice of carrier / courier, unless otherwise agreed on the basis of individual agreements between the client.
1. Customers of the European Union countries are required to provide the European VAT registration number in order to make a purchase with a 0% VAT rate.
2. Customers of European Union countries are also required to confirm receipt of the goods on the document sent by P.P.H.U. ELCRO In the case of a signed confirmation, we will be forced to issue an invoice charged with Polish tax on goods and services (VAT) in accordance with the currently applicable rate.
3. The customer may be charged with Polish tax on goods and services (VAT) in the absence of confirmation of the validity of the European VAT registration number on the day of concluding the contract with P.P.H.U. ELCRO and when the number will not be valid on the day of delivery of the goods.
4. The customer will be charged with Polish tax on goods and services (VAT) also when he transports the purchased goods outside of Poland on his own, and does not provide us with a confirmation of the export of the goods to another country of the European Union.
1. P.P.H.U. ELCRO issues a sales document for each transaction made.
2. Sales documents may be issued, among others, in the following currencies: PLN, EUR.
1. Returns of defective and mistakenly delivered goods should be made only after obtaining the consent of the P.P.H.U. employee. ELCRO. Goods can only be returned by shipment without COD. P.P.H.U. employee ELCRO. may, in a specific case, propose an order to collect the goods to a specific carrier or courier.
2. After receiving the complaint and the goods covered by the complaint (if P.P.H.U. ELCRO deems the examination of the goods necessary to consider the complaint), we examine the validity of the complaint. If it is accepted, only a refund, compensation with current receivables or replacement of the product with a product free from defects is possible.
3. The complaint must contain a detailed description of the reason for the complaint, a copy of the proof of purchase and the expected method of settling the complaint. Complaints should be made using the complaint form.
4. The complaint will be considered within 30 days of receiving the complaint. In the event of a positive consideration of the complaint, confirmation of its terms agreed between the Customer and P.P.H.U. ELCRO. and their implementation, a corrective invoice will be issued.
5. If the parcel arrived in a condition indicating mechanical damage during transport, it should be checked in the presence of the courier and a protocol describing the damage should be drawn up. Only such a protocol signed by the carrier constitutes the basis for the complaint.
6. Refund policy: In the case of payment for the purchased goods by e-transfer, via tPay, P.P.H.U. ELCRO refunds the money using the same payment channel through which the payment was made, and in other cases to the bank account indicated by the Customer, provided that P.P.H.U. ELCRO and the Customer will not agree to otherwise refund the money.
Personal data protection
1. In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (referred to as "GDPR "," GDPR "," GDPR "or" General Data Protection Regulation ") we would like to inform you that the administrator of your data is: PPHU ELCRO based in Łąck 1003, 33-390 Łącko.
2. Providing personal data by the Customer is voluntary, but necessary to register on the website or conclude a sales contract.
The right to withdraw from the contract
1. Pursuant to Art. 27 of the Consumer Rights Act of May 30, 2014 (Journal of Laws of June 24, 2014), a consumer who has concluded a distance contract outside the business premises may, within fourteen days, withdraw from it without giving a reason and without incurring costs, except the costs specified in art. 33, art. 34 sec. 2 and art. 35. of the above-mentioned Act.
2. The goods returned in this mode will be accepted when they are returned complete, and the product itself and accessories are undamaged and do not bear traces of use, indicating a different use of the product than just for the purpose of checking it.
This entitlement does not apply to purchases in a stationary store.
3. Pursuant to the Act on consumer rights, the right to withdraw from a contract concluded outside the business premises or at a distance is not available to the consumer in relation to contracts:
a) for the provision of services, if the entrepreneur has fully performed the service with the express consent of the consumer, who was informed before the commencement of the service that after the entrepreneur has fulfilled the service, he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract
b) in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no control and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the contract;
c) in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
d) in which the subject of the service is an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf-life;
e) in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
f) in which the subject of the service are items that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other items;
g) in which the consumer has expressly demanded that the entrepreneur come to him to perform urgent repairs or maintenance; if the entrepreneur provides additional services other than those requested by the consumer, or provides items other than spare parts necessary for repair or maintenance, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract with regard to additional services or items;
h) in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the package has been opened after delivery;
i) Legal basis: art. 38 of the Consumer Rights Act, in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act, this Act (and therefore the right to withdraw) does not apply to off-premises contracts, if the consumer is required to pay an amount not exceeding fifty zlotys.
To exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, an individual entrepreneur using consumer protection must inform P.P.H.U. ELCRO, Łącko 1003, 33-390 Łącko, tel. +48 606 256 788, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, about your decision to withdraw from the contract by means of an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, e-mail or via return form.